Monday 3 July 2017

WHO I AM TODAY IS BECAUSE I STRUGGLED TO BE ME.

Image result wey dey for FEMALE SAD


One thing you should never forget about today's write-up is the fact that "Regardless of any human being, you are You"

Everyday, we hear just about how much of a necessity it is to love yourself because it isn't just about who will love you. Trust me, some guys love "anything" but the point is, who will love you just enough? No one ever truly loves you like the way God will.
No one is going to argue that with me I hope because then I would have to call down my God for such individual. Lol

Okay Guys, so today ' talk is about the  Crazy Debby and her hilarious Job Interview. She's here again  I can't assure you it is the last time but...


I LOVE ME,
Simply fascinated by what I have become,
Many times I look stupid to anyone I tell my pain because of how much smile I wear everyday. But that's the fun about being a Debby.

I love me for my scars and my pain.
I love me for being that Softie, for being weak and strong at the same time.
I love me for times I cry and sob silently, chewing my aches and baring my lonely nights.
I love me for loving and caring for the wrong people that I hoped were mine forever.
I love me for my heart breaks, the disappointments and the setbacks.
I love me for the blades that marked my skin and the blood that gently poured out.

For picking up the broken pieces of my heart and making a sweet melody out of it was the most beautiful thing I ever did.
That I was cold, hard and numb at some point for reasons that were overwhelming caused me to be scared to heal, be whole and love again.

But despite everything,
I love me for desiring true love and for believing in it.
I love me for rising above rape and abuse, a story for another day...
I love me for the times memories terrified me, the times I wasn't tough enough to stand on my own.
I love me for the times that I needed to lean on someone, the times that I needed a warm hug and a pat on my back but got none but yet my life did go on.
I love me for my slow songs and deep lyrics.

I, at some point became that emotional "thing", who all she ever wanted was a short-brief kiss on her forehead but got only another reason to grief.
Regardless, I love me for my sensational poems.
I love me for my big heart and the part of me that people took for granted.
I love me for yet easily falling deeply and caring while bracing my hurt.

Oooooooh Yeah!
One thing I'm crazy about? My  Body!
I love me for my body, and for the sides of me I wasn't much comfortable with.
I love me for my changes, my pretty eyes and soft lips.
I love me for my cute big forehead and my not so beautiful feet. lol Cheers to my forehead and that little feet!

I love for me for me why?
Because all of this including my mistakes made me sour cream, amazing, special and a little bit more human than the rest to the world.

For I am a beautiful soul, showcased in an amazing body and guarded by a wonderful spirit.

I AM ME AND NO ONE ELSE.

WRITTEN BY: Deborah Erakpor
EDITRD BY: Jessy Deremi

2 comments:

  1. One of the most needful things in a person's life is truth. Once truth is acquired and retained, everything else we regard as knowledge may then be filtered through in order to sift between what is truly of value and what is not. Without a doubt, learning to love yourself is important, yet learning how to is even more so. As was stated, the author of love - God almighty Himself- is the blueprint on how to go about this loving business; whether the love is aimed at ourselves or others. His love refines, beautifies and prefects. It changes and heals and causes to blossom. If we learn how to love 'US' and others from Him, then nothing life tries to hit us with would leave us crumbling into heaps of misery. Appreciate your process, appreciate your growth; be open to learn of limiting weaknesses and let His love teach you to glow. This was a beautiful reminder. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very well said darling- Appreciate the process.

      Delete

Its your opinion and it counts!