Thursday 17 April 2014

AN OpeN lETTER to MY cRuSH...




I write this letter hoping to show my children one day, that the person they now call MUM, was once my crush.... 

This letter is to you my crush, the very reason no other girl makes sense to me right now. It’s more than just crushing on you from afar, it’s the way this heart of mine makes the distance between us feel like zero miles....

it’s like you are my size and we fit perfectly, you are like the word that best fills in the gap of my existence, we would make a perfect MATCH.

Even though you are February born and I am a MAY child #LOL ...   I know we have spoken once so many times, I know we’ve both had nice laughs, I guess I want to go Oliver twist on you, because I want more than all that.

          So many things about you and each one stays peculiar.  Is it the way you hug me, with both hands round my neck just below my back head and the totality of your body forming a perfect alliance with mine?

 Or is it the way you call my name, blending each vowel and consonant sound so well sometimes I think you named me?

 Or is it the way you reason that just amazes me and makes me wonder if you had come to this world before?

Or the fact that you play football and I also love it too? 

Or your wonderful smile that reveals the gateway between your two front upper teeth that makes me want to smile back?

Or maybe your beautiful chocolate body though I have not seen you naked but my mind has and it is a wonderful sight?

 Or maybe your fore head (smiling), that I just want to kiss always just so you are reminded I care....

           I could go on, but then I would let loose emotions I am not sure would bear fruits, emotions that could turn sour because of my uncertainty of yours towards me. I know we are friends, but imagine a world of possibilities if we pushed the wall a little bit, take the risk and see if it’s going to be a cool breeze, take off the limits and be like Jolie and Brad Pitt.

All I am saying is I love you and I want you to love me back, it hurts to know what we could be, but not if we could be...

          I want to wake up to a kiss from you, stay in the kitchen and cook with you, while we cuddle and play, go for a walk holding your hands and showing the world that I am proud of, watch you display your Yoruba self sometimes (please not always lol…), and just listen to you gist whether boring or not, dress alike with you and wear polos with your name behind so those babes that scope from the back can know "this nigga" is taken....... 

So many things and more my crush, ,MY CHOICE...... I hope you get to read this, till then I would nurture this love till there is no reason to do so again... XOXO......
                                                                                                                           
BY:  Sammie Elensi

3 comments:

  1. hmmmm that is one cool lover boy...lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet guy.... lool... tz *so touching* nd i kinda feel loved right now.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work; but the font makes it hard to read :|

    ReplyDelete

Its your opinion and it counts!