Saturday 15 July 2017

What Makes Me Special?

Image result wey dey for you dont have me



I am special and I know it.
So, either you or anyone swallows that, the status remains the same- That special girl.
Beautiful and smart is gold; Smart is silver and Beautiful is bronze- I have gold.
Personality as peaceful and transparent as that new mirror sitting behind my cupboard.
The presence of me as still and gentle as the blue sea with the bright sun wearing a cap over our heads.
Every of my words just right for the perfect occasion; to cheer, to comfort, to love, to hurt and to make peace.
My tongue as sharp as a blade, cruel as a polar bear, just when my emotions are bitten.

But,
Freely I give myself to that person that my heart points a finger at saying “awesome”.
Who can blame a heart hungry to love and be loved- only the devil.

In the end,
Should my heart be wrong?
If I get hurt
Or should it not have been what I was searching for?
I’d do something as simple as resume searching
Gather my horns and never forget my strings to strike the cord.
Eyes so sharp, antenna’s so active the signals come in strong.
Ready to breathe new air and create new waves.

It definitely hurts,
That it won’t be you I’d be kissing all night long
Your body nicely grinding against mine would all be memories
The fizzling I get when you whisper “do you like it” would be some other sexy guy all up in my bed
Telling me, “how do you like it” “Do you like it this way… or that way… or- “
My genuine happiness won’t be for you anymore but for him that understood what I felt for him wasn’t ordinary.
For him that cherished my smiles, complaints, openness and my moments.
For him that was proud to flaunt me to the whole world.
He is proud to have me just while you weren’t.

He understood my love needs and that’s why he had me.


It was nice to have met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Its your opinion and it counts!